출판：Juniper Research（주니퍼 리서치） 출판년도：2022년08월
NFTs: Future Opportunities, Segment Analysis & Market Forecasts 2022-2027
최신 NFT(대체 불가능 토큰) 시장을 조사하고 Web 3.0 유스케이스 등 최신 산업 발전에 대한 자세한 조사 결과를 제공합니다. 또한 향후 몇 년간 이해관계자가 직면할 수 있는 가장 영향력 있는 성장요인과 과제에 대한 분석도 실시하고 있습니다.
Juniper Research「NFT의 미래성, 세그먼트 분석, 시장 예측 2022-2027년 – NFTs: Future Opportunities, Segment Analysis & Market Forecasts 2022-2027」는 최신 NFT(대체 불가능 토큰) 시장을 조사하고 Web 3.0 유스케이스 등 최신 산업 발전에 대한 자세한 조사 결과를 제공합니다. 또한 향후 몇 년간 이해관계자가 직면할 수 있는 가장 영향력 있는 성장요인과 과제에 대한 분석도 실시하고 있습니다.
또한 아래 7개의 세그먼트의 비즈니스 케이스, 수익 모델, 타겟의 요점을 정리하고 있습니다.
- 시장 환경
- 세그먼트별 분석
- 벤더 사례 연구
- 산업 예측
- 기본 7개 세그먼트의 NFT 사용자 및 거래 총 수의 5년 예측
- 세계 주요 8개 지역 60개국 대상
- 북미: 캐나다, 미국
- 라틴 아메리카: 아르헨티나, 브라질, 칠레, 콜롬비아, 에콰도르, 멕시코, 페루, 우루과이
- 서유럽: 오스트리아, 벨기에, 덴마크, 핀란드, 프랑스, 독일, 그리스, 아일랜드, 이탈리아, 네덜란드, 노르웨이, 포르투갈, 스페인, 스웨덴, 스위스, 영국
- 중동유럽: 크로아티아, 체코, 헝가리, 폴란드, 루마니아, 러시아, 터키, 우크라이나
- 극동 및 중국: 중국, 홍콩, 일본, 한국
- 인도 아대륙: 방글라데시, 인도, 네팔, 파키스탄
- 기타 아시아 태평양 지역: 호주, 인도네시아, 말레이시아, 뉴질랜드, 필리핀, 싱가포르, 태국, 베트남
- 아프리카 & 중동: 알제리, 이집트, 이스라엘, 케냐, 쿠웨이트, 나이지리아, 카타르, 사우디 아라비아, 남아프리카, UAE
- 5년 예측
- NFT 총 거래 수
- 예술의 총 NFT 거래 수
- 수집품의 총 NFT 거래 수
- 게이밍에서 총 NFT 거래 수
- 메타버스의 총 NFT 거래 수
- 서비스의 총 NFT 거래 수
- 기타 세그먼트의 총 NFT 거래 수
- NFT 총 사용자 수
이 보고서는 다음 질문에 대한 답변으로 이어지는 정보를 제공합니다.
- NFT 도입의 열쇠가 되는 기술이란?
- NFT 시장 이해관계자는 매크로크립트 환경의 주기적 특성에 따른 영향의 크기는?
- NFT가 혁신에서 가장 이익을 얻을 수 있는 세그먼트는?
- NFT 시장에서 향후 몇 년간 일어날 새로운 동향이란?
- 2027년 NFT 거래 수는?
Juniper Research’s NFTs (Non-fungible Tokens) research provides a highly detailed evaluation of current industry developments, including emerging Web 3.0 use cases, and analyses the most influential drivers and challenges that stakeholders may face over the coming years.
Juniper Research의 NFT(Non-fungible Tokens) 연구는 새로운 Web 3.0 사용 사례를 포함하여 현재 산업 발전에 대한 매우 상세한 평가를 제공하고 이해 관계자가 향후 몇 년 동안 직면할 수 있는 가장 영향력 있는 동인과 과제를 분석합니다.
The research also outlines the technical mechanics behind the implementation of NFTs across 7 key segments – outlining the business cases, revenue models, and target audiences that are driving the market using models and case studies. These segments are:
- Real Estate
It also includes 5-year scenario-based forecasts that model the total number of NFT users and transactions across these segments via three different outcome-based scenarios. Each of these scenarios accounts for a multitude of factors and potential outcomes, evaluates the likelihood of their occurrence, and delivers an output based on the underlying assumptions.
This research suite comprises:
- Strategy & Forecasts (PDF)
- 5-year Market Sizing & Forecast Spreadsheet (Excel)
- 12 Months’ Access to harvest Online Data Platform
- Market Landscape: Detailed assessment of how key NFT technologies function and interact with differing industry requirements. It also includes an analysis of trends that stand to influence the future NFT market, including environmental concerns, regulatory action, and celebrity and brand endorsements.
- Segment Analysis: In-depth evaluation of how 7 key market segments are implementing NFT technologies, including the effectiveness of these implementations, the revenue streams being unlocked, and any potential roadblocks and opportunities:
- Real Estate
- Vendor Case Studies: Selected case studies that demonstrate the influence of NFTs within the aforementioned segments, alongside an assessment of the long-term prospects of each vendor’s ability to successfully incorporate NFTs into their respective industries.
- Benchmark Industry Forecasts: Benchmark 5-year forecasts for the total number of NFT users and transactions, split by 7 key market segments and conducted across three scenarios: low impact, medium impact, and high impact. Each of these scenarios accounts for a multitude of factors; influencing the outcome and long-term stability of NFTs. These forecasts are also split by our 8 key regions and the 60 countries listed below:
- North America:
- Canada, US
- Latin America:
- Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru, Uruguay
- West Europe:
- Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK
- Central & East Europe:
- Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine
- Far East & China:
- China, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea
- Indian Subcontinent:
- Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan
- Rest of Asia Pacific:
- Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam
- Africa & Middle East
- Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Kenya, Kuwait, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates
- North America:
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED
- What technologies are key to the implementation of NFTs?
- How vulnerable are NFT market stakeholders to the cyclical nature of the macro-crypto environment?
- What market segments will NFTs benefit the most from, in terms of innovation?
- What trends in NFTs are expected to emerge in the coming years?
- How many NFT transactions will occur in 2027?
Case Studied: Audius, Dapper Labs, Decentraland, Nifty Gateway, RTFKT, Sky Mavis.
Mentioned: Adidas, Amazon, Animoca Brands, Ante, Apple, Atari, Balenciaga, Chainalysis, Coinbase, CryptoFighters Alliance, Digimarc, Duchamp’s, eBay, Epic Games, ESMA (European Securities and Markets Authority), ETH-MEN, Etsy, Federal Reserve, Formula 1, Google, GSC Game World, Gucci, Hot Wheels, Kering, Lucid Sight, Mattel, McDonald’s, Meta, MetaMask, Mintable, MLB, National Basketball Association, Nike, OMI (Open Music Initiative), OpenSea, Pinterest, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Propy, Rainbow, Rarible, Rolex, Samsung, Skys Mavis, SmartRealty, SoundCloud, Spotify, Tesla, Twitch, Twitter, Ubisoft, UnionPay, Viberate, YouTube, Yves Saint Laurent.
DATA & INTERACTIVE FORECAST
- 5-year benchmark forecasts for:
- Total Number of NFT Transactions
- Total Number of NFT Transactions in the Art Segment
- Total Number of NFT Transactions in the Collectables Segment
- Total Number of NFT Transactions in the Gaming Segment
- Total Number of NFT Transactions in the Metaverse Segment
- Total Number of NFT Transactions in the Service Segment
- Total Number of NFT Transactions in the Other Segment
- Total Number of NFT Users
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 51 tables and more than 25,000 datapoints.
- Interactive scenario tool allowing users to manipulate Juniper Research’s data over different metrics.
Geographical Splits: 60 countries
harvest: Our online data platform, harvest, contains the very latest market data and is updated throughout the year. This is a fully featured platform enabling clients to better understand key data trends and manipulate charts and tables, overlaying different forecasts within the one chart – using the comparison tool. Empower your business with our market intelligence centre and get alerted whenever your data is updated.
Interactive Excels (IFxl): Our IFxl tool enables clients to manipulate both forecast data and charts, within an Excel environment, to test their own assumptions using the Interactive Scenario Tool and compare selected markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase a clients’ ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.
Juniper Research has found that the global number of NFT transactions will rise from 24 million in 2022 to 40 million by 2027. This is based on our medium scenario for adoption, with brands leveraging the metaverse to boost digital growth. It cautioned that although NFTs present a new channel for growth, vendors must be cognisant to the risks of operating in an unregulated environment home to fraudulent activities and scams.
- Vendors who partake in the NFT space may risk brand damage by association due to the role NFT have had in illegal activities, such as money laundering, scams and fraud. Environmental issues were also raised as a major concern, with the current way transactions are facilitated on the blockchain creating massive energy usage.
- There is a need for regulators to work with industry bodies to standardise processes with reduced environmental impact and built-in consumer protections to enable vendors to utilise it as a medium to further engage with consumers.
- We predict that metaverse-linked NFTs will be the fastest-growing NFT segment over the next five years; growing from 600,000 transactions in 2022 to 9.8 million by 2027. This will be largely attributable to a rising demand for immersive experiences.
- To capitalise on this growth, we urge consumer-facing businesses to create NFT-based content to meet changing demands from a younger, tech-savvy demographic, who are more ready to purchase novel forms of online and digital content.
보고서 구성 및 가격표
|전체 세트||GBP 2,990|
[보도자료] NFT TRANSACTIONS TO REACH 40 MILLION GLOBALLY BY 2027; LIMITED BY MARKET CONTROVERSY
세계 NFT 거래는 2027년까지 4,000만으로~메타버스 도입으로 가상화폐 하락 후 64% 성장
Metaverse adoption driving modest 64% growth after crypto slump
Hampshire, UK – 22nd August 2022: A new study from Juniper Research has found that the global number of NFT (Non-fungible Token) transactions will rise from 24 million in 2022 to 40 million by 2027. This is based on our medium scenario for adoption, with brands leveraging the metaverse to boost digital growth. It cautioned that although NFTs present a new channel for growth, vendors must be cognisant to the risks of operating in an unregulated environment home to fraudulent activities and scams.
An NFT is a unique token that exists on the blockchain, meaning that it cannot be replicated. This unique token could represent real-world items like artworks or music, with the ability to be traded with a transparent transaction history.
To find out more, see new research report: NFTs: Future Opportunities, Segment Analysis & Market Forecasts 2022-2027
For more insights, download our free whitepaper: NFTs ~ Seizing the Metaverse Opportunity
Major Concerns Regarding Environmental Impact and Scams
The report stresses that vendors who partake in the NFT space may risk brand damage by association, due to the role NFTs have had in illegal activities, such as money laundering, scams and fraud. Environmental issues were also raised as a major concern, with the current way transactions are facilitated on the blockchain creating massive energy usage.
It emphasised the need for regulators to work with industry bodies to standardise processes with reduced environmental impact and built-in consumer protections to enable vendors to utilise NFTs as a medium to further engage with consumers.
Metaverse to Be a Redeeming Factor to the Long-term Success of NFTs
The report predicts that metaverse-linked NFTs will be the fastest-growing NFT segment over the next 5 years; increasing from 600,000 transactions in 2022 to 9.8 million by 2027. It highlights rising demand for immersive experiences as a driver of metaverse adoption.
To capitalise on this growth, the research urges consumer-facing businesses to create NFT‑based content to meet changing demands from a younger, tech-savvy demographic, who are more ready to purchase novel forms of online and digital content.
Juniper Research provides research and analytical services to the global hi-tech communications sector, providing consultancy, analyst reports and industry commentary.
※풀 세트(GBP2,990)의 목차 발췌입니다. (문의폼으로 연락주시면 자세한 목차을 보내드립니다.)
1. Takeaways & Strategic Recommendations
1.1 Key Takeaways
1.2 Strategic Recommendations
2. Market Landscape
2.3 Market Drivers & Opportunities
2.4 Market Challenges & Concerns
3. Segment Analysis & Future Trends
3.1 Key Segments & Future Trends
3.8 Real Estate
4. Vendor Case Studies
5. Market Forecast & Key Takeaways
5.1 NFT: Market Forecasts
5.2 Cross Impact Scenario
5.3 Low-Impact Scenario
5.4 Medium-impact Scenario
5.5 Hight-impact Scenario