조사회사：BCC Research 출판년월：2023년09월
Automotive Electronics: Global Markets for IC Engine and EVs
이 보고서는 애플리케이션, 차량 유형, 추진 유형, 판매 채널 및 지역별로 자동차 전자 시장을 분석합니다.
The global market for automotive electronics is estimated to increase from $337.9 billion in 2023 to reach $508.0 billion by 2028, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.5% during the forecast period of 2023-2028.
The automotive industry is transitioning from gasoline/diesel-powered vehicles to alternative fuel-powered vehicles. Manufacturers are making significant investments in the development of electric vehicles. Furthermore, vehicle safety and comfort have become key priorities for consumers. Many developed countries have mandated installation of various safety devices in new vehicles. These regulations are helping to drive the demand for automotive electronics.
Today, vehicle connectivity is cutting-edge as Gen Z consumers are interested in stylish vehicle cockpits and software-driven vehicle systems. Therefore, many automotive vehicle manufacturing companies offer innovative displays, heads-up displays (HUD), voice-assisted in-vehicle infotainment systems, and many more electronic features. These advanced technologies all require various types of actuators, sensors, control modules, and other electronic components.
Increasing investments in autonomous vehicles are pushing manufacturers of automotive electronic products to make high-quality products that occupy less space but can offer high performance. Premium vehicles can have more than 100 ECUs to perform multiple operations from fuel injection to keyless entry. The cost of electronic content in a vehicle can be REDACTED% to REDACTED% of the cost of a new vehicle.
Connected vehicles or smart vehicles are capable of reducing the number of accidents by sharing road- and vehicle-related information such as road conditions, speed control, etc. Various safety features in vehicles such as lane departure warning, automated emergency braking, driver alert systems, etc. provide more safety and control. Furthermore, connected vehicles can share vehicle and occupant-related information with fleet managers, vehicle owners, etc., through real-time navigation.
The automotive electronics market was valued at $REDACTED billion in 2022 and is projected to reach $REDACTED billion by 2028. This market is expected to grow at a CAGR of REDACTED% in the 2023 to 2028 period.
This report analyzes the automotive electronics market by application, vehicle type, propulsion type, sales channels, and region. Furthermore, we have also included various market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities in the global market. Moreover, the report contains M&A and funding information, emerging technology analysis and analysis of ESG developments.
The study is prepared in a simple, easy-to-understand format; tables and figures are included to illustrate historical, current and future market scenarios. The report also covers leading companies with information on product types, business footprint, revenue, employee strength, ESG rating, etc. We have also identified various small-scale and emerging players in the global and regional markets with their product-related information. The report also includes a patent analysis of the automotive electronics market.
The study also analyzes the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war on the global and regional markets.
For market values, 2022 is considered the historic/base year, 2023 is an estimated year, and the market values are forecast through 2028. All market values are expressed in billions of U.S. dollars.
|Base year considered
|Forecast period considered
|2023 to 2028
|Base year market size
|Market size forecast
|CAGR of 8.5% during the 2023-2028 forecast period
|By Application, Vehicle Type, Propulsion Type, Sales Channel, and Region
|North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World
|The U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, Italy, France, The U.K., Japan, China, India and South Korea
|Key Market Drivers
|Government Steps toward the Safety of Vehicles are Boosting the Demand for Automotive Electronics
Advancements in Vehicle Technology are Boosting the Demand for Electronic Products
Transforming Automotive Business Model from Personal Mobility to Mobility-as-a-Service
Changing Consumer Interests and Rising Awareness of Battery-Powered Vehicles
HELLA GMBH & CO. KGAA
MAGNA INTERNATIONAL INC.
PANASONIC AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS CO., LTD.
ROBERT BOSCH GMBH
SUMITOMO ELECTRIC INDUSTRIES LTD.
ZF FRIEDRICHSHAFEN AG
- 51 data tables and 36 additional tables
- An up-to-date overview and analysis of the global markets for automotive electronics (AEs) for IC engine and EVs
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historical market revenue data (sales figures) for 2022, estimates for 2023, forecasts for 2024 and 2026, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for automotive electronics global market in USD billion values, and corresponding market share analysis based on application, vehicle type, propulsion type, sales channel, and geographic region
- Discussion of the major growth drivers, opportunities and challenges, technology updates, and the impact of macroeconomic variables influencing the market for automotive electronics as a basis for projecting demand in the next five years (2023-2028)
- Country specific data analysis and market growth forecasts for the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, Italy, France, the U.K., Japan, China, India and South Korea, among others
- Review of recently granted key patents and patent publications on automotive electronics market
- Highlights of current trends in the global market for automotive electronics, emerging technologies and new developments in the industry
- Understanding of ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) perspectives in the global market for automotive electronics, with emphasis on ESG factors impact on performance, current status, future perspectives, and approach by automotive electronics companies to achieve ESG goals
- Insight into the recent structure of the industry for automotive electronics, competitive aspects of each product segments, increasing R&D investments, market growth strategies, start-up fundings and company value share analysis
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of their company competitive landscape based on recent developments, key financials and segmental revenues, and operational integration
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading players in automotive electronics market, including Aptiv Plc, Continental AG, Denso Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, Magna International Inc., Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA, and ZF Friedrichshafen AG
Table of Contents